Table of contents
- 0.1 Here we've taken a look at the best junior duvets for kids. A junior duvet is about twice as long as a baby duvet, and is therefore for slightly bigger children. If you are looking for a junior duvet and are unsure which junior duvet is best, read on.
- 1 Four things you need to know about junior duvets
- 2 How big is a junior duvet?
- 3 Junior duvet - when?
- 4 What is an hypoallergenic duvet?
- 5 Buying a used junior duvet - is it a good idea?
- 6 Junior duvet from Cocoon
- 7 What is kapok fibre?
- 8 Unique advantages of kapok firbre
- 9 Junior cushion with kapok fibres
- 10 All-season duvet for children 100 x 140 cm
- 11 Silk duvet for children (junior duvet)
- 12 Bed set from Sebra
- 13 Bed set from Done by Deer
- 14 Småfolk junior bed set
Here we've taken a look at the best junior duvets for kids. A junior duvet is about twice as long as a baby duvet, and is therefore for slightly bigger children. If you are looking for a junior duvet and are unsure which junior duvet is best, read on.
If you're already ready to find the best junior duvet, skip the following and scroll down to see selected junior duvets
How big is a junior duvet?
The size of a junior duvet is usually 100 x 140 cm. This means that it is about twice as long as a baby's duvet. These are the standard measurements, but there are some junior duvets that have other measurements. Always check this before buying bedding for the duvet.
Junior duvet - when?
It varies a lot when you switch to a junior duvet. You have to look at how big your child is, and not least whether he or she seems happy with their duvets. Immediately, children should not change to a junior duvet until they are 7-8 months old and can turn around themselves. A junior duvet is obviously bigger than a baby duvet, and can therefore quickly become too heavy for a small child who can't get it off by himself if it gets too hot.
What is an hypoallergenic duvet?
Dust mites do not thrive in an hypoallergenic duvet. Always check if the junior duvet is hypoallergenic before you buy it. The most important thing is that the duvet can be washed at 60 degrees, as all dust mites die at this temperature.
Buying a used junior duvet - is it a good idea?
It is recommended that duvets and mattresses are purchased new. This is because they become less resistant to dust mites over time. Therefore, it is a good idea to buy the duvet from new.