Many parents agree that time with baby goes too fast. From standing with a tiny newborn to walking hand in hand with your child on the first day of school can feel like seconds to some. Memories and experiences are something you want to cherish, but sometimes things just move fast. But you can change that with the help of the 'Book of Children'. The book comes in many different versions and designs, but simply means that you can insert pictures and write text for different experiences, memories, milestones and highlights that you have with your child on an ongoing basis. Some of the books can already be written in during pregnancy, as it can be about the parents' suggestions for the baby's name, where they met and much more. At the same time, there may be chapters that each deal with the child's experiences and memories year by year.
See the best memory books further down the page
Read more about the different editions and get inspired about which "Children's Book" you like best, so you can start immortalising memories now.
Table of contents
- 1 Let the "Child's Book" immortalise the greatest events
- 2 Children's book - See the different versions below
- 3 "My first years" - Memories and memories
- 4 "Child's first book" from Design Letters
- 5 "My first years" from SpecialDay
- 6 The child book "From birth to confirmation"
- 7 The child's first book by Simone Thorup Eriksen
- 8 The child's book - My first memories
- 9 Commemorative book from Design Letters
- 10 "My first year" - The rabbits at the Vigen
- 11 "My first years" - Memories and memories
- 12 "The child's book" from Jan Wades
- 13 "The Book of the Child" from With White
- 14 "My childhood" from Specialday
- 15 "The child's book" - An obvious gift idea
Let the "Child's Book" immortalise the greatest events
Parenting involves a lot of planning and also various practical activities. It can therefore be difficult to keep track of children's ongoing development. However, the "Book of Children" can help with this. There are many different editions of the "Book of Children". Most have headings so that you can simply note down any event. In other places, you can write longer texts and add pictures when the time is right. Each book is super cute to keep and you can read and look at pictures from previous years with your child. This can be both a fun and educational process for your child. Read along below where we show you the best memory books for your child.
Children's book - See the different versions below
"The child's book" - An obvious gift idea
"The baby's book" is an obvious gift idea for either a baby shower, as a maternity gift or for the baby's christening. What the many different editions of the "Baby's Book" have in common is that they all help to collect highlights and experiences that the child goes through in the first years. The book helps to immortalise all the wonderful memories with and about the baby. "The Book of the Child is therefore a book that all parents can enjoy with their children for many years to come.