If you need a new duvet for your child, take a look at Kapok baby duvets or Kapok junior duvets. These duvets have a number of unique properties, as they are filled with fibres from the Kapok tree and covered with organic GOTS certified cotton.
Table of contents
- 0.1 Kapok baby duvet and junior duvet
- 0.2 All duvets with kapok fibres automatically adjust to the temperature
- 0.3 What is kapok fibre?
- 1 Unique advantages of kapok fibres
- 1.1 Kapok baby blanket
- 1.2 Kapok mattress for cot
- 1.3 Kapok baby pillow | flat pillow for baby
- 1.4 5 tips for choosing a baby duvet
- 1.5 1) Should it be a temperature regulating baby duvet?
- 1.6 2) Look for a hypoallergenic baby blanket
- 1.7 3) Organic baby duvet - chemical free
- 1.8 4) Remember the bedding
- 1.9 5) When can baby use a pillow?
- 1.10 Kapok junior duvet
- 1.11 Kapok junior duvet
- 1.12 Kapok junior cushion
- 1.13 4 things you need to know about junior duvets
- 1.14 How big is a junior duvet?
- 1.15 Junior duvet - when?
- 1.16 What is an hypoallergenic duvet?
- 1.17 Buying a used junior duvet - is it a good idea?
Kapok baby duvet and junior duvet
A kapok baby duvet or junior duvet is a luxury duvet when only the best will do.
Kapok is a legume harvested from the kapok tree, which can resemble a palm tree. The plant that grows on the outside of the pod is used to fill duvets, pillows and mattress toppers.
All duvets with kapok fibres automatically adjust to the temperature
All Kapok duvets are also all-year duvets - they automatically adapt to the climate and temperature. A great duvet if you quickly get too cold or too hot when sleeping.
5 tips for choosing a baby duvet
What to look for when choosing a baby blanket.
When you're looking for a new duvet for your little bundle of joy, it obviously needs to be the best baby duvet. Before buying, you should consider the following:
1) Should it be a temperature regulating baby duvet?
See if you can find a temperature-regulating duvet. This will help your baby get rid of the heat, even if he or she is hot. If your baby is cold, a temperature-regulating duvet will keep them warm. Such a duvet has a quality filling that is nice to sleep with and comfortable for baby.
2) Look for a hypoallergenic baby blanket
There are great benefits to choosing an hypoallergenic baby duvet. Kapok baby blanket is both hypoallergenic and organic. Advantages of an hypoallergenic baby duvet:
- The duvet does not collect dust (dust is food for dust mites)
- Dust mites cannot live in the duvet
- The risk of the child developing allergies later on is reduced
- Baby gets the best possible conditions in his bed
3) Organic baby duvet - chemical free
For a baby duvet to be called organic, no chemicals must have been used in the manufacturing process. Kapok duvets consist of the 100% natural kapok fibres, and are therefore organic duvets.
4) Remember the bedding
Remember to buy bedding for the baby's cot. At Dreams for Kids, there are many cute bedding sets to choose from. Here you will find bedding from Småfolk, Sebra and Soft Gallery, among others. See them all here.
5) When can baby use a pillow?
As a rule, babies can use their pillow from around 1 year old. This is because the pillow poses a choking hazard to small babies who cannot yet turn themselves. Read more about this here.
Kapok junior duvet
Here we have highlighted junior duvets and junior pillows with kapok fibres.
4 things you need to know about junior duvets
Answers to 4 questions about junior duvets.